Addition/Major change/New Home
WindStone Architectural Review Committee (ARC) Request for Architectural Review Decision (Section 2)
Required for a Completed Application:
Please follow the Application Process page 10 Section 2 Builders Guidelines for input to fulfill application requirements.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE APPLICANT
1. I must be the “Owner” to make an application.
2. I understand that an application does not guarantee ARC approval and any approval must be received in writing prior to commencing any changes to existing WindStone home or new home construction in this application.
3. I understand that an Architectural Review Decision is based upon aesthetics and does not certify construction worthiness or structural integrity of the requested change./new home.
4. I understand that I am responsible for the repair of damage to WindStone common areas, wetland preserves, drainage system, and retention and detention areas.
5. I understand that for all digging including in easements, 811 must be called 3 days before digging. Visit www.sunshine811.com
6. I understand I must follow all Local Building Codes and set back requirements and that I must obtain a Building Permit(s).
7. I understand a copy of all permits based on ARC approved plans must be submitted to the ARC.
8. I further understand that I may not deviate from the plans submitted and any variation will require reapplication.
9. I understand silt barrier(s) must be erected.